A Smart Way of Managing Devices, IRIS4
Server rack devices information and operation history are now easily found on a 3D page to conveniently and systemically manage.
Easy and Convenient Management
of Device Operation and Management
The 3D visualization of rack devices from the data center and server room allows remote management and identifying issues and device history. It is also available to manage the rack devices distributed across different locations at a single point
The device’s operation information such as system failure and tech support history is easily accessible. Environmental status such as device performance, system status, rack power supply, electricity, temperature, humidity, and fine dust are monitored to help with resolving issues.
Schedulers are available to plan work by its type. Device operation works such as generating reports and scheduling tasks are set to increase the manager’s work efficiency.
The device’s location and detailed information, logical network map, and all the other related information are stored at a single point so handover of work to the next person becomes easy. It takes less time to learn about the rack server for the new person.
Like GPS, It's a Necessity.
All-in-One system for device manager
Every task that the device manager needs is equipped with rack mount space and unloaded devices, performance and environment monitoring, and operation admin management. All of the management work is unified.
User-friendly UI to maximize work efficiency
No more hand-writing or using spreadsheets and hand-drawing of system diagrams are needed. It is now replaced with 3D simulation, drag and drop feature of devices, and the port scan feature.
❶ 3D visualization based
- Device’s location, name, size, model, manufacturer, manager, and access log are easily managed on the 3D visualization page.
- The placement and structure of each device are moved by drag and drop.
❷ Server resource
- Resource status such as CPU, RAM, and storage are monitored
- Alerts are created on the UI web page in case of system failure
❸ Tech support
- Failure, inspection and tech support statistics, computational work schedules, and generation reports are easily managed on a single page.
❹ Network map
- Automatically create network maps of registered devices so overall logical diagrams of devices are easily understood.
❺ Operation environment management
- Monitoring the power usage, temperature, humidity, and fine dust allows a proactive and rapid plan for operational issues.